Eduaxis magazine is envisaged as a focal point where all the relevant information about our Pre- schools and their functions, the latest developments in curriculum, and other significant areas of early age education are discussed. The magazine deals with the latest global developments in the field of early childhood educational arena. The magazine looks forward to publish reports of original studies and researches that are breaking new ground in the field that influence the young and their families. The key topics of discussion in the magazine would be Play, Curriculum, Assessment, Children’s rights, the latest governmental rules and their legality etc with special focus on innovative and ethical theories on Preschool education that make inroads into global educational policies.
Eduaxis magazine can provide a national and international platform for the dissemination of early childhood research within diverse academic communities. It functions as a dashboard to hang all the research oriented growth parameters on the learning and development of the young- on the national & international arena- thus promoting effective communication across cultures. We understand that we can go forward only by taking cognizance of all the responsible work done in the field. Eduaxis magazine will be recounting all this and more. The magazine can guide and transform the world of preschool teachers and parents in the most productive manner.. The School boards as well as the parent community can access this, for elucidation /discussion on any disparaging point
The magazine can effectively
- Contribute to the expanding knowledge base across the varying disciplines of childhood.
- Encourage debate on the current topics of research and its contemporary significance
- Enumerate contemporary research and its findings in the theory and practices relating to the areas of early childhood education
- Discuss about the implications and applications of research outputs with reference to its adaptability and advantages in the present scenario.
- Impact the social and psychological environment of the child through parents and teachers.
- Provide the details of networking centres wherein schools can interact a and discuss about the functional , legal or other problematic areas in their preschools
- Update the list of Preschools , Franchisees& members of the Kinderdale brand
- Discuss about the positive impact made by our preschools in the society .
- Publish the testimonials by the parents
- Bring out the list of awards and rewards in the field of early childhood education.
- Promote auxiliary and novel technological / educational tools
- Report any vacancies /job openings in the field , Opening of new preschools , Training centres etc